How to duplicate elements and designs in PosterMyWall
Create stunning designs in no time with the help of duplication tools. Read on to learn more, or watch the above video tutorial.
Copy a selection
You can copy and paste text and visual items across your designs opened in the PosterMyWall editor. To go about this:
- Select the graphic or text item
- Press Ctrl-C (Cmd+C if you’re on a Mac)
- Press Ctrl-V (Cmd+V if you’re on a Mac)
This will paste a duplicate of your selection onto the design. You can also copy and paste items from one design to another by opening the designs on separate tabs in your browser.
Copy a design
You can also easily duplicate a design. This comes in handy when you want copies of similar looking designs, such as certificates and ads for A/B testing. To copy a design.
- Head over to the My Stuff page.
- Select the 3 dots button right below your design preview.
- From the dropdown, click ‘ Copy’.
A copy of your design will now open in the editor.
Follow these instructions to copy your design directly from the editor:
- Click ‘File’ on the top menu.
- Click ‘Duplicate Design’ from the dropdown.
- Your duplicate design will now open in the editor.
And you’re all done. Ready to start designing?