Want to design an album that’s eye-catching and incorporates your band’s music and vision? You’ve come to the right place!
PosterMyWall’s album template options and design tools allow you to make a cover that truly captures the essence of your music. To create your own album cover, watch the above video or read on:
How to create an album cover with PosterMyWall
Step 1: Pick a template you like or search for a particular theme. Make sure the template follows the preset album cover size. You can also use custom dimensions to set your preferred album cover dimensions.
Step 2: Customize your text using the PosterMyWall editor. You can customize the opacity, font, font size, alignment, height, letter spacing, background, and shadow according to your needs.
Step 3: Now adjust the colors by changing the opacity and adding either solid or gradient colors, depending on your theme. You can also change the colors of the outlines of your images. Feel free to change the thickness of the outline or add a shadow.
Step 4: Add your image to your design. There are two ways you can do this:
- Add a custom image by clicking on “Photo” on the left side of the editor. From here, you can pick an image from your computer, stock photos, Facebook, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Go to “Elements” on the left side of the editor and add clip art, stickers, shapes, and even QR codes.
Step 5: Once you’re done with the design process, you can change the dimensions of your cover based on whether you want to print the cover out or post it online on streaming services and social media.
Simply click on “Resize” in the top blue bar, choose from the dimensions given or add your own custom dimensions.
Here are the size requirements for different streaming sites to help you with this step:
- Spotify – 640 pixels wide and tall, square
- Apple Music – 2400×2400 pixels, square
- Tidal – 1600×1600 pixels
- Deezer – 1600×1600 pixels
- YouTube Music – 2560 px wide x 1440 px tall
Step 6: download your finished design by clicking on the “Download” option in the top blue bar.
And your album cover is ready to use!