We look forward to the holiday season for a lot of reasons. It’s a great time to spend with our friends and family and share important moments. The holidays are, however, short-lived, and we find ourselves returning to our usual routines in no time.
There are plenty of creative and thoughtful ways to cherish these memories. Greeting cards allow you to express your love and appreciation for your family in new ways.
PosterMyWall offers a wide range of free custom card design templates you can easily create –from online greeting cards, thank you cards, and birthday cards, to Christmas greeting cards and graduation gift cards.
If you’re here to create your own greeting card, it’s super easy to get started. Find over 8,000 free online ecard templates to pick from. To design your custom greetings or thank you cards on PosterMyWall, here’s what you need to do:
- Pick the template that best suits your needs. In this case, you’ll be getting templates from the multiple photo e-card gallery, but if you need to, you can use the search dialogue on the website to find a specific template.
- To create a free printable thank you card, pick one out of the many thank you cards templates, and click on the specific template. Using a template allows you to use and edit your chosen template’s layout, saving you time and effort in creating a new design from scratch.
Once you click a template, the editor window opens.
In the editor, you can modify the template with different editing tools. The tools you’ll need to make changes to the template are:
- Text – use this tool to add new text boxes and edit texts as you wish. You can change font, color, size, and apply effects to your text.
- Photo – if necessary, upload photos from your device, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Facebook. Once the photos have been added, drag and move the photos. Use the square blocks on each side of the photo to adjust the size.
After adding photos, you can use the following tools to improve your photos and make them look better than they already do.
- Crop your picture – to do this, click the ‘Crop’ icon under the ‘Edit Image’ options, and select from the four options to crop your photo. When you’re done, click the blue ‘Crop’ button.
- You can also mask your photo to cut away the background. To use the tool, select the photo, click the ‘mask’ icon in the right contextual menu and zoom in with the magnifying glass to get a better view. Start clicking on the design, and create an outline by connecting joints. Then, click the mask icon to see a preview of your mask. Once you’re done with your mask, click the blue ‘Mask’ button to save the results. You can also mask your photo with shapes and text.
- Add additional effects and clipart to your design.
Finally, you can save your design with the save button at the top right of the editor. You can also download your greeting card after saving. Use the download option that suits your needs.
Make special occasions feel extraordinary by designing your greeting cards online. Use our multiple photo e-card templates and thank you card templates to create personalized greeting cards for any occasion today!