Do you feel like your text could use a little something extra? Or maybe a single phrase could use a little extra emphasis. Well, we’ve just made that a lot easier with our new font style options!
With PosterMyWall’s new text updates, you can now bold, italicize, underline, and even strikethrough your text for adding or removing emphasis.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how you can bring life to your text with our versatile new font style options.
How to use different font styles on your text?
To try out our new font style options, follow the steps below:
- Hop onto the PosterMyWall editor with the design template of your choice.
- Click on the text you want to apply a different font style to.
- In the customization bar that appears on the right, scroll down to the “Style” header where you will see 4 options.
- To make your text bold, click the bold option labelled B.
- To italicize your text, click the italicized I option.
- To underline your text, click the underlined U option.
- To strike through your text, click the strikethrough option labelled
Note: These options will only work on whole text, and not sections of a single text.
With font styles and text outlines, you can bring attention to a certain phrase, add extra emphasis to your messaging, and have your text say so much more in a matter of minutes.
Now, you can easily browse through font options and pick a font that’s on-brand. In the editor’s right sidebar, you’ll find the option to search for a specific font or filter and search for fonts based on category. Find out more here.